Peak Performance Buoyancy
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course:
What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who've mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You've seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought.
They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level.
Perfecting buoyancy in their scuba diving class The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all your basic scuba gear as required in your local diving environment.
The course includes:
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
You learn how to:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you're perfectly balanced in the water.
- Nuances in determining weight so you're not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree.
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water.
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position.
Peak Performance Buoyancy : 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)