Coral Reef Conservation Diver
The AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Course:
The AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course is designed to inform you about the world’s coral reefs. As a scuba diver, the health of aquatic ecosystems is often what makes a good dive. Become aware of the fragileness of coral reefs and how you can help preserve them. The AWARE - Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course teaches you about the vital role of coral reefs in the marine environment. The course also familiarizes you with the current state of the world's coral reefs and how you can help.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear. There are no dives or age limits. Divers and non-divers alike enjoy learning about the aquatic environment.
The course includes:
- PADI Coral Reef Conservation Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
Learn about the Project AWARE Foundation and:
- How coral reefs function.
- Why they are so important.
- Why many reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
PADI Coral Reef Conversation: 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)